What is 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out milk faster.
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade Symphony® breast pump
- Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%
- Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
- Intuitive control: Medela’s combined speed and vacuum settings are pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping
- Closed system: Prevents milk from entering the tubing
- Comfortable pumping: PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Designed for Daily use: Double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Safe For you and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet
(1) Pump In Style Breast Pump
(2) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
(2) 24 mm PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields
(2) Breast shield connectors with membranes
(1) Complete tubing
(1) Power adaptor
Power unit: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
Unit weight – 535 g
Warranty – 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts.