What is 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out milk faster.
Medela Freestyle Flex Breast Pump Features and Benefits Include:
- Medela’s patented 2-Phase Expression technology
- Compact & Light
- Closed system with Overflow Protection
- Built-in USB rechargeable battery
- 30 days FREE Medela 24/7 LC™ with the purchase of Freestyle Flex breast pump
- Backlit Touchscreen
- PersonalFit Flex breast shields
- Microfiber carry bag
- Mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Easy to carry and fits in the palm of your hand, weighing less than 1 pound
- Prevents breast milk from entering the tubing or motor
- For convenient pumping, anywhere you are with 2 hours of battery life between charges
- Unlimited direct access to International Board Certified Lactation Consultants from your smart device with the MyMedela® app
- Multi-functional backlit touchscreen makes pumping at night easier than ever
- Adapt to your breast shape for personalized comfort and 11.8% faster milk flow* compared to traditional 90° breast shield: 2 sizes included
- Designed specifically for Freestyle Flex breast pump, providing convenient transportation and organization
™Included with this Medela Freestyle Flex Breast Pump
- (1) breast pump with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- (2) 21mm PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields
- (2) 24mm PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields
- (2) connectors
- (4) 5oz/150ml bottles with lids
- (2) bottle stands
- (1) tubing
- (1) carry bag
- (1) cooler bag with cooling element
- (1) power adaptor with USB-C charging cable
Medela Freestyle Flex Breast Pump Specs
- Color bag: black
- Power input: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: <1.0lbs. (breast pump only)/ 5.63 lbs. (in retail package)
- Unit size/package: 13 5/16 x 7 x 9 ½ (LxWxH)
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.